Adams County 4-H Leader Resources
There are five* required steps to becoming a Colorado 4-H volunteer in Adams County:
- Contact Julia Hurdelbrink (email@example.com or 303-637-8108) to begin the process.
- Complete the online application. The application will be completed through 4HOnline, our state 4-H database.
- Receive two positive references
- Complete the background check
- Complete a 4-H orientation
*There may be additional requirements depending on the volunteer position that you are applying for.
What’s next? After you have completed the four steps of the screening process, you will be notified by the county Extension office that your screening is complete. Your name will be activated in 4HOnline, our state database. Upon being accepted as a 4-H volunteer, you will meet with your county 4-H staff to discuss volunteer opportunities. Volunteers are the Heart of 4-H! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with Colorado youth. We look forward to you joining the 4-H team!
Enrollment & Renewal
Volunteer Leaders must renew their enrollment in 4hOnline each year to remain active. If there is a lapse in service Leaders will need to go through the application process again to continue.
Animal Project Lesson Plans
National 4-H Volunteer Website
Volunteers are the heart of 4-H. Now, there is a place where 4-H volunteers can connect with each other and find 4-H resources to help youth in your community.