The Adams County 4-H Horse Committee is a group of 4-H Members & 4-H Adult Volunteers who have taken on the responsibility to provide learning situations for the development of leadership, responsibility and
There are many opportunities to get involved in the Horse Program whether it be in a small or large role!
- Promote, plan, coordinate and execute educational activities embracing traditional and current equine industry philosophies for the youth and adults in the 4-H horse program and community.
- To plan, promote and conduct county wide educational horse activities.
- To cooperate with the agencies of the USDA and Colorado State University Extension in the accomplishment of our goals.
- To lend assistance and be of help to anyone in the 4-H horse project.
- To adopt and adhere to the current editions of the Colorado 4-H Horse Rule Book and Colorado 4-H Horse Project Manual. The committee reserves the right to amend or adopt additional rules for the safety of the program and the members.
Meetings are typically held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm except for August. Times and location are posted in the Adams County 4-H Calendar.