4-H Enrollment Information
Enrollment for Colorado 4-H is now open! The re-enrollment deadline for Adams County 4-H members ages 8-18 is February 1st, new members may enroll in available projects until April 1st to qualify for the Adams County Fair.
Current Membership Rates:
- New Members – $40.00/member
- Cloverbuds (new & returning) – $40.00/member
- Returning Members age 8-18 – $40.00/member until February 1st (late fee of $40 applies after that date)
- Late fees do not apply to Cloverbud enrollments.
We have several payment options available:
- Cash, checks or money orders may be dropped off at the Extension Office Tues-Fri, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Checks or money orders made out to “Adams County” and mailed to 9755 Henderson Rd. Brighton, CO 80601
- Credit Card payments are available through the 4-H Programs Committee for a small donation and can be made online here: https://adams-county-4-h-programs.square.site/
- Enrollment Assistance is available. For scholarships and payment plans please complete and submit the application: http://goo.gl/forms/HlzbxJUZCY (Late fees are not eligible for assistance)
*Enrollments not completed by the respective deadlines may be subject to late fees or limited participation.
|Cloverbud (7 & Under)|
|Leader (any type)|
|Flat Rate Family – (by due date & must have 5 or more members/cloverbuds to qualify)|
All members & leaders in the Adams County 4-H program will register using 4hOnline.